Project Title: Choice Item Response Theory (cIRT)
Project URL: http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/cIRT/
Code Repository: https://github.com/tmsalab/cIRT
Project Paper: http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs11336-015-9484-7
Project Version: 1.1.0
Project Status: Frozen
Project Description: Jointly model the accuracy of cognitive responses and item choices within a bayesian hierarchical framework as described by Culpepper and Balamuta (2015) <doi:10.1007/s11336-015-9484-7>. In addition, the package contains the datasets used within the analysis of the paper.
- C++ Implementation of the hierarchial modeling framework for choice
- Three data sets containing information on how students did on the Revised Purdue Spatial Visualization Test (Revised PSVT:R) by Yoon, 2011.
- Implementation of the hiercharical framework described in “A Hierarchical Model for Accuracy and Choice on Standardized Tests”
- Specifically, a choice inclusive Probit HLM and a Two Parameter Ogive Model.
- Random Number Generation for the following distributions: Wishart, Inverse Wishart, and Multivariate Normal
- Matrix Centering
- Direct Sum calculation
- Student Performance on Revised Purdue Spatial Visualization Test (Revised PSVT:R) by Yoon, 2011 in
- The choices students made among items presented to them in
- The end payout results for students based on their choices in
- One additional data set exists containing the student’s sex response in