Project Title: Multivariate Statistics: Old School (MSOS)
Project URL: http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/msos/
Code Repository: https://github.com/coatless/msos
Project Version: 1.1.0
Project Status: Maintenance releases
Project Description: R Package implementation of R functions and data sets used in John Marden’s Multivariate Statistics Old School textbook. The package contains detailed documentation of the functions and datasets. This includes a slew of examples to understand functions.
The package features:
- Both Sides Models
- Least Squares
- LRT, $\chi ^2$, and hotelling Tests on subsets of $\beta$
- Degrees of Freedom
- Maximizing negentropy for $Q = 1, 2, 3$ dimensions.
- BIC from a set of observed eigenvalues given a specific pattern.
- Quadratic discrimination (QDA) calculation and prediction
- Linear Discrimination (LDA) calculation
- Silhouettes for K-Means Clustering
- Many unique data sets
- births, caffeine, cars, cereal, crabs, decathlon08, decathlon12, election, exams, grades, histamine, leprosy, mouths, painters, planets, prostaglandin, SAheart, skulls, softdrinks, Spam, sportsranks, states
- Features R should have but does not: logdet, trace (tr), imax (largest value index), fillout (transform matrix to square), reverse.kronecker