Project Title: Automatic Error and Warning Search (
Project URL: https://cran.r-project.org/package=errorist
Code Repository: https://github.com/coatless/errorist
Project Version: 0.0.1
Project Status: Active
Project Description: The goal of errorist is to automatically search errors and warnings the second they arise.
- Created shims for warning and error handling
- Automatically load and unload shims alongside package calls.
- Added coverage tests to verify the present of the handlers and for checking the contents of the error handler.
This package exists in large part due to conversations or assistance from the following folks:
- Dirk Eddelbuettel for starting the discussion on XKCD Comic 1185: Ineffective Sorts.
- Barry Rowlingson for the package name and remarks about functionality.
- Brodie Gaslam for pointing out
addTaskCallback()as a way to create a warning handler and for a brief discussion on “call” objects.
- Joshua Ulrich for advise on incorporating
last.warningobject that R populates with warning messages.